Really enjoyed nick bounty 2
Nick Bounty and The Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
* If you are having problems opening the MAC version of the game, please go here first:
A comedy noir adventure game!
From the Writer/Designer that brought you Tales of Monkey Island, Puzzle Agent and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People comes a comedy noir adventure!
After discovering the body a young woman buried in a playground sandbox, smart-ass detective Nick Bounty sets out to solve the murder of the dame with the blue chewed shoe. Choose a partner, interrogate suspects, search for clues, and analyze the evidence with your hi-tech crime computer! This hilarious spoof of old time detective movies will have you in stitches... one way or another!
- Fully 3D for the first time!
- New investigative gameplay tools!
- Choose 1 of 3 sidekicks to help you solve the crime!
- Award winning All-Star voice cast including:
- Jason Ellis
- Dave Fennoy
- Melissa Hutchison
- Cissy Jones
- Adam Harrington
- Lani Minella
- Nicky Rapp
- And many more!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Nick Bounty now just $4.99!34 days ago
- Official Soundtrack now available!Apr 23, 2020
- Comedy detective game, Nick Bounty 3: Available NOW!Apr 03, 2020
- Nick Bounty releases in 2 Days!!Mar 31, 2020
- This game is stupid.Jan 11, 2020
- Designing an "evidence collection" mechanic.Sep 26, 2019
- Announcing the award winning cast of Nick Bounty and the Dame with the Blue Chew...Sep 03, 2019
- Meet your Potential SidekicksJun 26, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
are you going to make your games available on android
When this game releases at the end of 2019 there will be PC and Mac versions available!
I just wanna say how awesome I think it is that you are making this game. The first and second Nick Bounty flash games were childhood favourites of mine. But beyond nostalgia (which isn't that deep, honestly) I'm more excited to see a developer emerge from Telltale's implosion, landing on their feet and making a great new adventure game. I hope it has comedy as excellent as that of Tales From the Borderlands, as well as the impecably charming noir flavour of Nick Bounty.
My only question is, why does Nick look that way in the screenshots? I mean, need I say it? The man hasn't got a trench coat! What kind of detective story are you telling here, buddy?!
Sometimes a man's gotta ditch his coat and roll up his sleeves to get the job done! Besides, this time around I think we can afford more than one outfit for Nick!
Ever since I was a child, Nick Bounty was love at first sight for me. So seeing the development of this is very exiting. Can't wait to enjoy the game again.
Awesome, great news indeed!
Excellent news! :-)
Been a Nick Bounty fan for years! I am so excited for this